Sabtu, 24 November 2012

Contoh Surat pemesanan kamar ( Reservation by e-mail )


NOVEMBER 15th , 2012
TO.
RESERVATION MANAGER
INTERCONTINENTAL RESORT HOTEL BALI .
ULUWATU 45 STREET , JIMBARAN , BALI
INDONESIA
Dear Sir/Madam
I read about your hotel in an advertisement in the People magazine.   The most attractive thing to me is that I want to spend this annual vacation on a seaside area and get involved in some water sport activities. 
Because your hotel has a good scope of sea view with plenty of water sports activities, like diving, surfing, jet ski, water football which is the most I have interested in. 

This is to Inquire about the availability of accommodation in your hotel in January next year .We are, me my wife and a son scheduled to visit Bali for 2 Days from 1-3 January 2013 and intend to stay in your hotel.I am Looking for 1 Deluxe non smoking room with Double bed and 1 extra bed and view to ocean .
For Guarantee my reservation i would like to use my credit card Master card with detail .
Credit card number : 5123 6574 7865 4657
Expire Date             : 10/10/2014

Please Let me know your Room Rate and availability of the dates I have mentioned and a cost comparison . 

I would be appreciated if you would reply my letter in concern of this reservation this  Tomorrow afternoon . 

I am looking forward to your confirmation .

Yours Faithfully. 

Anugrah Priyatna
085714313251

1 komentar: